N5WHT

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k3dua

N5WHT

Post by k3dua »

Vollie and I have done business many time over the past years, but this time he out-did his past performances. First, as usual, his packaging was perfect - - everything was well protected and all arrived 100% working and as advertised. But most importantly, when I asked him to trust me based on our past history and to ship the merchandise BEFORE he received my personal check (I needed the goodies quickly) he obliged and shipped the package that day. Thank you for your trust and for your reliability and friendship.