Possible Problem Kenwood TS-7400A

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Gased

Possible Problem Kenwood TS-7400A

Post by Gased »

There were a pair or Kenwood TS7400A for sale yesterday and I contacted the seller known as unitedcomm. HE told me he sent out his paypal to three different people and who ever paid got the radios. I was all hot to pay but he left his PP off my email but he went into great detail about paying him. There were red flags in the interaction. Possibly he is simply a narcissist. Whatever the case you dont offer your paypal to multiple people. I hope the other guys at least get one radio. I could not find the ad this morning just all the emails.