K6SAD Smooth transaction.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KE6YX

K6SAD Smooth transaction.

Post by KE6YX »

Kenneth is in the process of downsizing his Ham Radio collection, and I first purchased some band crystals from him for my Drake R4A receiver. His communication was fine, the pricing fair, and he shipped in a timely manner.

After receiving the crystals I discovered that he had a Drake 2NT for sale, which I just purchased along with 2 additional nos final tubes. The transmitter & tubes arrived well packaged and in excellent condition. It was obvious that the transmitter had been stored well for a long time and would require some deoxit and a few electrolytic capacitors to get it in prime operating condition, but Kenneth was up front when I asked, prior to buying it saying "he never operated it."

Based on these two transactions, I would to do business with him again.