KJ6HI Leo, Great Seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8KQ

KJ6HI Leo, Great Seller

Post by N8KQ »

Bought an HF Rig from Leo who shipped it out immediately. I was surprised it arrived in 2 days. California to Eastern Ohio. The rig was well packed for shipping but they managed to damage it in transit.. Leo has gone way beyond what a seller should do to help me when he had nothing to due with what happened. I would have absolutely no problem purchasing from Leo again and would recommend him highly. Top Notch Seller. I am extremely grateful and say Thank You Again Leo.
73 Randy, N8KQ