N3XXT Darryl A Vickers in Philadelphia PA

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8BX

N3XXT Darryl A Vickers in Philadelphia PA

Post by N8BX »

Has anyone heard from Darryl? I paid for the Collins plugs he advertised on QTH on March 1st but have yet to see anything. I sent him a message a couple weeks later asking where they were. He replied with being hospitalized and would get them shipped out the next day. I have been patiently waiting, but I have received no answer to my recent emails asking where my plugs are.

I understand when someone is ill and can't get things shipped right away. But its been more than a month for a small package that anyone could mail out. I will update if and when I receive the plugs. 73, N8BX

Original ad:
Listing Number: 1579123
Date Ad was Placed: 02/28/22
Name: Darryl Vickers
Phone Number: -----------(edited to remove phone number in ad)
Callsign: N3XXT
Category: RADIOHF
Heading: COLLINS/DRAKE MICROPHONE PLUGS
Ad Message:
For Sale: COLLINS/DRAKE MICROPHONE PLUGS that are use but in good usable condition. I have 11 total M642/5-1 PLUGS. $45 buyer ships
Contact: Darryl-N3XXT (edited to remove email address in ad)