JUST CURIOS!!! KC0VEA

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KC0VEA

JUST CURIOS!!! KC0VEA

Post by KC0VEA »

Maybe I missed it , but I don`t recall seeing a call sign database link any where on QTH.COM. If you could check the call sign database to see if the info. there matches what they are giving out, this might solve some problems. Also, how about a link for all call signs that currently have something lodged against them to be displayed prominetly in plain view for people to check ., without having to go through the forum. People always take the easiest route, so if this link is there , then maybe more people will use it. Also, anyone using this web site, {QTH.COM} would have to be a to verify their info. before a transaction is completed, and this would protect buyer and seller. These rules are only as good as the people who enforce them, so if everybody pulls together this can be a much better place to conduct our business. I know I`m new here, and I know nothing about running a web site, but I am a problem solver. Its what keeps me going. All my friends call me DR. BOB, cause I can solve just about anything. Just thought I would put it out there, so kick it around and see what falls out. Thank you. BOB
wa4cch

call look up

Post by wa4cch »

:shock: well bob wouldn't you as my doctor cause i doubt you could read the x-rays try looking at the top of this page right under KA9FOX YOU WILL SEE CALL SIGN LOOK UP SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT DIDN'T WANT YOU TO MISS IT
73 chuck :lol: