kc0uws Brandon (Now KC0VRS)

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k8vf

kc0uws Brandon (Now KC0VRS)

Post by k8vf »

Just to notify all whom have been following the thread, which is now missing, Brandon actually delivered and I received the tuner on Dec 7th.

Below are excerps from my last email to this young gentleman.

"Now let's go over this:

1-You said you would ship on the 23rd-you didnt

2-you said you would ship on the 25th-you didnt

3-you said you DID ship on the 25th-you didnt

4 you said you received my tuner on the 1st-you didnt. you received it on the 29th, per postal website.

5 you said you shipped on the 30th-you didnt, you shipped on the 1st, AFTER you received my unit(2 days after, in fact you sent your tuner in MY box!)

What about this transaction would lead you to believe that I should trust ANYTHING that you say?

Wake up, Sir. Run this by your Clergyman and see what he says.

Your veracity is lacking. You need to work on that."

I would advise all to avoid this person if at all possible.
K8NE

Post by K8NE »

First of all glad K8VF finally got his tuner. I recieved my "refund" yesterday. One problem, it was short $69.00 from what I payed him. He sent along a note saying that he would pay the rest when he gets the money. Should I believe him, I think not. I am tired of playing his games .Fellow hams should be wary of doing business with him.
K8NE

Post by K8NE »

Brandon, thought you did not have enough money to pay me in full. Saw in add you just bought a Tempo 1. Ho Hum what else is new.
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

XXX
Last edited by kc0uws on Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kc0uws

Re: kc0uws Brandon.

Post by kc0uws »

XXX
Last edited by kc0uws on Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gerfmon

Post by gerfmon »

Ah, what the hell, nobody out there really cares what this kid does. No more posts or warnings from me.

Let the buyer beware...

Jerry Sharp, KD0GS
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

XXX
Last edited by kc0uws on Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

XXX
Last edited by kc0uws on Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KE3GK

Post by KE3GK »

While following this thread (and the other one on this topic), it seems to me that the radio club that he originally had stolen a rig from taught him a good lesson.

It's ok to steal, and if you are caught, people will work with you, and let you pay them back, or give the the radio back with no penalty. Slap him on his wee wee and make him promise not to do it again.

Now look at him - actually taunting you guys for making fools of yourselves.

I would have had his can in the CAN ! ... or better yet, Mario and Nick Rizzo would have paid him a visit. He would have thought twice before ripping off someone again.
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

XXX
Last edited by kc0uws on Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w2co

It's ok to steal

Post by w2co »

"I know I have learned a good lesson from these incidents."
"It's ok to steal, and if you are caught, people will work with you, and let you pay them back. Slap him on his wee wee and make him promise not to do it again." But he does do it again and again and again.

Well I got news for you Brandon, where you're headed is not a nice place.
You think the ARMY is hard think again. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Thiefboy
BSET, GROL w/Ship Radar, A.R.S. W2CO
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

XXX
w2co

I promise I will mail off the rest of the refund. I will be

Post by w2co »

"I promise I will mail off the rest of the refund. I will be a man of my word this time"
This Time??? What about next time??? And the time after that???
Yeah if no one started this thread you would have just blown the entire refund
check thing off right?
You don't deserve to be a ham - go back to CB, no one is going to put up with your BS here.
N2PET

kc0uws

Post by N2PET »

Can we now just let this thread die? :roll:
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

XXX
w2co

Re: What a Guy..

Post by w2co »

John wrote:Brandon must be quite a "guy"". According to the ARRL website, Public Service Stories, after Katrina kc0uws "quickly rushed down" and hooked up with the Colorado Army National Guard ....Blah Blah Blah., etc. My dime says the ARRL got hoodwinked on this one.. For fun, do a search for kc0uws. His posts on the Dance.net PG13 "Guys Only" website is amusing reading.
Anyone live near Brandon? Maybe you can get the local tv station to do a story about Brandon and his efforts to help the people of the New Orleans area. His benevolence should not be overlooked..
Yes Brandon is so full of sheet it's not funny. He has dreams of joining the army guard, but can't even pass the stupid entrance exam which most gang members in Chicago can pass. He is a highschool dropout who can't even get a GED. This kid is nothing but trouble, and now that he's been busted stealing a radio and selling it on the internet, he's out to scam people big time. My advice - Stay Away from Brandy Boy.
Last edited by w2co on Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wa4cch

Re: live near brandon

Post by wa4cch »

NY7Q wrote:I am near him (3 miles) I have a house in Johnstown just across the freeway from his qth....I will check him out. I will attempt to find parents, brother...etc and show them what is going on within this website from my clearwire laptop.

:P keep us posted :wink:
K8NE

Still no refund

Post by K8NE »

[quote="kc0uws"]Did I say I think the Army is hard? No. I know it will be tough in basic, but I am wanting to be an Infantryman. I don't care if I go to war. I personally think was a war that was stupid and was all caused by me and my actions. I have acknowledged my faults and I am working on correcting them.

K8NE: You don't have to believe that I won't send out the rest of refund, but when you do next week, you can let everybody on this forum know that I did keep my word.

Anyway, I have to go to the BARC repeater for a minute.

73 de kc0uws .

Still have not recieved my full refund. Guess I got to get in touch with USPS and police.

K8NE
kw0o

Post by kw0o »

well, I meant 30 miles...but it is 10 minutes from my place. I really don't want to talk about it here, because he reads these postings....but, it is an on going endeavor. I won't report on here.
de kw0o kn
kc0uws

To K8NE

Post by kc0uws »

XXX
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

K8NE: Please let us all know when you have received your refund from me. Thank you.

73, Brandon
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

XXX
Last edited by kc0uws on Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kw0o

Post by kw0o »

All comments noted.
de kw0o kn
wa4cch

Post by wa4cch »

kc0uws wrote:after Jay (K8NE) receives his refund... can we let this thread die or does it need to go on for another year?

WELL BRANDON THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT ...... IF YOU DON'T RIP ANYONE ELSE OFF......... OR CONTINUE TO MAKE AN A** OUT OF YOUR SELF ............ THE THREAD WILL JUST DIE AND FADE AWAY ..............IT'S UP TO YOU

CHUCK :lol:
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

xxx
Last edited by kc0uws on Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.