kc0uws Brandon (Now KC0VRS)

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wa4cch

kc0uws

Post by wa4cch »

kc0uws wrote:Chuck: Ok I will just shut up and watch the thread go by.

:roll: hello brandon well i am a little concerned i see you are listing stuff on e-ham three different ads i think with all the trouble you have been in lately i would do my selling tradeing on an eyeball bais for the time being so you won't fall back into the same old pattern you wanted the threads to slowly fade away and this is not the way to do it REMEMBER THIS HAMS HAVE LONG MEMORYS AND A HEY I AM SORRY AIN'T GONNA WORK you will have to show them with your actions and remember your MOUTH can get you into more trouble than anything else REMEMBER NEW YEAR NEW BRANDON

chuck :wink:
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

xxx
Last edited by kc0uws on Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

I'll ship the stuff out the same day payment is recieved. Not next day,2,3,4,5 days or so