K4KKJ great trader

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W5ZEW

K4KKJ great trader

Post by W5ZEW »

Ken is a stand up guy. He had a WTB post and I offered my rig to him. He chose to buy mine out of many others offering theirs to sell to him. He is objective and once he decided to buy, made timely payment. The shipper delivered the rig to the wrong address. Ken was quick to get involved to prevent a disaster. Because of his quick actions the shipper corrected their mistake and got the rig to him. As a seller in this situation far from where it was happening, it was a big relief to have a buyer like Ken on top of the situation which allowed quick resolution. Thank you Ken.