KM5FL - BAD DEALING WITH

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
mobilemike7

KM5FL - BAD DEALING WITH

Post by mobilemike7 »

I found dealing with KM5FL Nick Gans a Nightmare.First in my ad I stated Hand Mic Not Stock hand mic.....Do your homework nick,Also In his e-mails to me he stated priority mail was not a requirement...After seeing the costs of not going ups i stopped near $40.00 dollars.Intending to spend Around $25.00.Now nick sent me a extra $25.00 of which I used some of it and offered to refund him $14.17 the balance,Now I Read the Forum message of him trying to slander me.....I got the radio and power supply out in Double boxed well packed fashion 5-6 day delivery as told to me by the post office employee .The radio and power supply was in stated great!!! condition and hand mic was what I said "Hand Mic" not Stock hand mic....I'm really sorry for any mis-givings and yes I'm Very Busy ....I work for the Red Cross and take care of elderly Parents.....SO I'M The Demon?????

Mike Bellow NX2C
KM5FL

I'm a nightmare????

Post by KM5FL »

NX2C put me on his blocked senders list so I had to resort to a secondary email address in order to get one last message to him.. I could have been sneaky and never told him about the QRZ.com thread and let him find it for himself. Since I have nothing to be ashamed of or keep hidden from him, I told him of that post in that last message.

I never said "Priority Mail is unnecessary". He never stated I had to choose either a speedy shipping method or a properly packed radio during our conversations.. Mike seems to think his volunteer work and knowing how to properly pack a radio for shipment gives him permission to go back on a deal and take me for 25 bux.

I explicitly requested Priority Mail, and Mike acknowledged my request in the following e-mail I received from him..

Hi Nick

Yes Finally got it ,been busy here too with Red Cross,Yesterdays holiday set us back one day,Your Equipment will be out in the mail either today or first thing monday morning 3 to 5 day priority mail,So you will have it next week....................... I'm on call again this weekend and was doing red cross work yesterday and today.We are very short handed here in our chapter.We also handle military concerns with our local boys in the service,that has been very busy here too with deaths and injuries from Iraq war.I'm very busy ...Hi for being on Voluntary Staff Status Member.I'm on the Disaster Action team and Also the local EC Coor for our chapter.I handle the emergency communications here with ham radio.So When you see a person Wearing a Red Cross Vest We are Volunteers mostly And I would not have it any other way....hI

Mike

Doing volunteer work does not keep you from being a "demon", but stiffing me on the shipping sure makes you look bad. There is no "Balance of $14.17".. The shipping on the 2 boxes came to $39.17, of which I paid $25.00.. Your ad stated shipping was included in the $375.00 asking price. We, as in - YOU & I, agreed to ship USPS Priority Mail for an additional $25.00.. The $14.17 you speak of is the portion of the shipping you paid for. Be careful what you present as "fact", Mike.. I have all the emails betweens us and also some good evidence of our phone conversation.. I can back up everything I say.. You accused me of insulting you?? Are you're referring to my comment about your busy schedule? If you are too busy to conduct proper follow-up communication after you make a deal with someone, how did you find time to place the ad in the first place? I sent you $400.00 and you tell me you are too busy to ship what I paid for, or even tell me the money arrived?? If that's your definition of a nightmare or an insult, something is seriously wrong with this picture...

Since I don't do business with UPS, I'm not familiar with their ground rates. But I doubt that you can ship 2 packages weighing a total of 30 lbs for $14.00.. It's obvious you didn't "do your homework". It appears you're mad at yourself because you didn't check shipping rates and are now taking it out on me. You owe me $25.00 because you didn't uphold your end of the deal!!!!

Nick Gans KM5FL
KM5FL

Another broken promise???

Post by KM5FL »

3 1/2 weeks have passed since NX2C received my $400 Money Order. One week has passed since I received NX2C's package. 2 1/2 weeks since he shipped it.

I paid $25 for Priority Mail shipping and I got Parcel Post. I asked for the full $25 and Mike has publicly offered $14.17..

I haven't seen ONE PENNY of my refund on the shipping..

KM5FL
KM5FL

Post by KM5FL »

Another week has gone by and still no refund from Mike Bellow, NX2C...

He went back on our agreement on the shipping, and it looks like he's gone back on the offer of a refund...

NOTICE

MICHAEL P. BELLOW NX2C
213 ASH STREET
LOCKPORT, NEW YORK 14094

Does Not Honor His Agreements and Promises.. Buyer Beware

KM5FL
KM5FL

Post by KM5FL »

Mike:
It's been a few weeks since you made public your intent to give me at least a partial refund. I have not received that refund so I guess it's your intention to never make good on that promise either. I refuse to let the loss of a lousy 25 bux turn me into a bitter person.. I'm content with the knowledge that you're the only one who has to live with what you've done.. I've given you every opportunity to right the wrong you've committed to me.. Your mother must really be proud of you.

KM5FL