BEWARE JERRY ALBERT from INDIALANTIC FL

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
zyman

BEWARE JERRY ALBERT from INDIALANTIC FL

Post by zyman » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:17 am

Mr Jerry Albert (non-ham) bought my HF vertical antenna. He pays via paypal...then 7 days after UPS delivery he does a chargeback thru Paypal saying "item not as described". I call him on the phone and says "it never arrived"..
Because of poor info from paypal and my failure to trust they would do the right thing I lose $340 plus $48 UPS shipping cost.
After 20 years of good commerce with Paypal I am done...Goodbye Paypal and god help Mr Jerry Albert the crook.
Hopefully no one else will encounter or do business with this A**Hole....

wa4wnc

Re: BEWARE JERRY ALBERT from INDIALANTIC FL

Post by wa4wnc » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:58 pm

Had a very similar experience with a purchase involving PayPal. PayPal would not do anything about it even after I provided all information regarding the transaction. I researched and found the perps bank and address. PayPal's response was "go to your bank". Why the heck use PayPal and pay a fee?

zyman

Re: BEWARE JERRY ALBERT from INDIALANTIC FL

Post by zyman » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:12 pm

OK, found out this POS has the ham callsign KJ4RVA
BEWARE..!