REPORT FRAUD under KC9NKA call sign

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
lu1mt

REPORT FRAUD under KC9NKA call sign

Post by lu1mt »

Unfortunately I was scammed in my trust by an individual posing as KC9NKA Mr Chan N TRan who contacted me for my notice of wanting to buy a hf here, he asked his wife for a zelle and I sent 500 the phone is an internet phone and I would like to know if someone recognizes KC9NKA to be able to speak with the one who is using his call sing to scam I cannot find any contact telephone number for him on the internet thanks Cristian M Muzzio LU1MT 7862868118 Could someone tell me what to do or how to proceed thank 73 :idea: :idea:

phone use scam 6153801818 email use for transfer zelle Maria Odom supost xl : scotty54betts@gmail.com
WhatsApp Image THIS PERSON USE THIS IP 67.212.238.210 WestHost, Inc. Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 11_4_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1 Chan N Tran Chan N Tran <htrankc9nka@gmail.com> lun, 16 ago 16:01 (hace 2 días) mint condition IC-706MKIIG all-mode transceiver (includes UHF/VHF). This rig comes from a non-smoking home and was used sparingly as a back-up base unit (NOT mobile). Unit works perfectly. Simply "thinning out the herd" in the shack. Included in the sale is the IC-706 MKIIG transceiver, an HM-103 hand microphone, DC power cable and the original instruction manual. Asking $550 shipped. 73 2021-08-18 at 04.24.24.jpeg
chan1.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 15.46.48.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.