Danny ogles W4PIG is a SCUMBAG!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w7ry

Danny ogles W4PIG is a SCUMBAG!

Post by w7ry »

Bought an Icom IC-3SAT from this numbskull.

Sent him a check. He cashed it.

The keypad is 100% defective. Can program the radio.

What kind of a person would sell a known non-working radio to a fellow amateur?

Asked him for a refund. He refused.

Here was the exchange:

I don’t do pay pal worked fine for me it is what it is

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 17, 2021, at 7:58 PM, Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@zohomail.com> wrote:
>
>  Got the radio today Danny.
>
> The keypad does not work. Wont send touch tones and wont program the radio.
>
> I'll be sending it back to you. You can refund me plus shipping to PayPal, jimw7ry@zohomail.com, or send me a check.
>
> When I get the check, ill send the radio back to you at your expense.
>
> Let me know please.
>
W4PIG

Re: Danny ogles W4PIG is a SCUMBAG!

Post by W4PIG »

you can use the vfo knob to program it it is a old radio that worked fine for me tired of people wanting something new for nothing i am not a scum bag would not do anything for that kind of remark my feedback speaks for its self i dont have to put up with that my last response to this post :( :( :(
Last edited by W4PIG on Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

told him to return radio and will send refund when i receive it and check it out all i can do but no refund until this post is removed :!: :!: :!: :!:
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

FELLOW HAMS I HAVE OFFERED HIM A FULL REFUND ON RADIO AFTER HE REMOVES THIS POST AND I RECEIVE THE RADIO ALL I CAN DO SORRY WE HAVE THESE HAMS THAT CANT TALK ABOUT THE HAPPENING BUT CALL PEOPLE NAMES I AM NOT INTO THAT GROW UP. I HAVE USED RADIO WITH NO PROBLEMS 73 :( :( :( :( :( :(