W1JCW Honest Seller and all around Good Guy

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
NA5ATR

W1JCW Honest Seller and all around Good Guy

Post by NA5ATR »

John W1JCW and I had a sweet deal on a nice Acom 1010s.

Acom amp was exactly what he said it was and he showed many pictures.

He even went out of his way to re-verify operation before he shipping and sent me the test data.
Talk about going out of your way for someone.

The amp was over packed .

You can deal with confidence and being new here I just noticed he has 500 feed back posts!

Wow!

You don't get to that amount of feedback posts being a crook or some scammer and of course you can expect that 1% that I read about here.

Nice to meet everyone, thanks for the good items to spend money on.

Na4a
TGreaney

Re: W1JCW Honest Seller and all around Good Guy

Post by TGreaney »

John
Stop using my callsign/name...
NA4A@arrl.net
Tris