Karl WD9BGA - A+ Seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KC1LWD

Karl WD9BGA - A+ Seller

Post by KC1LWD »

Bought an Alinco 735T from Karl. He shipped it the same day, and it was in my hands less than 48hrs later

The condition was FAR better than he had stated in the ad. This thing was brand new, the tape hadn't even been opening on the packaging bags.
I don't even think he had even read the manual.

Thanks again Karl. I can't wait to get my car back so I can use this radio!

73's
KC1LWD
kiloper

Re: Karl WD9BGA - A+ Seller

Post by kiloper »

While choosing the buy a research paper online, make sure that the writers in the team are experienced. Also, they should have the stronghold of writing the papers without any chances of plagiarism. With that, you can rest assured that you are hiring the best essay writing services