W1JCW Great seller and buyer for 15 years!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

Re: Joe KJ4EQA - Good Guy
Post by kj4eqa » Sat May 22, 2021 1:04 am

W1JCW Great seller and buyer for 15 years! W1JCW John Good to know they are still honest people out there buying and selling that you can trust.

The merchandise I bought came in today and was exactly as he described it I am very happy with the transition

thanks John.

Repost for Joe as he added this to an existing feedback post and not a new topic.
73 -

W1JCW
John
K9XR

Re: W1JCW Great seller and buyer for 15 years!

Post by K9XR »

I looked and I couldn't find that post from KJ4EQA. Sure looks like a new topic to me!
W3ESE

Post by W3ESE »

It`s easy to find...it`s five threads down from this one.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

W3ESE wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:01 pm It`s easy to find...it`s five threads down from this one.
Roger W3ESE didn't think I owe k9xr any explanation as this thread is between the buyer and the seller but thanks for chiming in.
73 -

W1JCW
John
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

John, you changed the title and the wording. That makes it a new topic. You are the only person on QTH that does this. Is your ego really that big that you need to see that?
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

You know john, I don't see where Roger says that. Its between you and the buyer but you can use W3ESE as a weapon. You can't have it both ways. Like I said nobody else on QTH does this self promotion like you do, but on the other hand you do a lot of things nobody on QTH does, huh john?
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

Yes I do a lot others don't with honest deals, good communications, buying and selling plus helping others out for 15 years for almost 500 feed back posts.

k9xr we don't like each other from a long time ago and this is my post so get out of here and mind your own business deals.
73 -

W1JCW
John
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

OK john I will get out of your duplicate post. You are Correct! I don't like people who Lie and Cheat and you don't like people who point out the truth about about you. Have a nice day john
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

Clown, I don't like people who stick their nose into others business as they have no life and want to spread lies and discourse.

An honest person as I am have no issues with people who are truthful but I have big issues with scammers who try to get over on people and spread lies.

Truth is in the eye of the feedback positive % not the 1% who have some issue who are never happy no matter what you do.

Now that you got stick your nose into others business as usual you can go away.

I won't be sarcastic and wish you a nice day as you have.
73 -

W1JCW
John
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

You can't help yourself. I must add I don't like Bullies. I don't demand feedback like you do John. I have over 4,000 feedback on eBay, and have never asked for one of them. Can you say the same about QTH? Yes John, with all your RECENT Feedback we get a pretty good picture of how honest you are. You really want to go there? I have never got disqualified in ANY Contest either!
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

You can't help yourself. I must add I don't like Bullies. I don't demand feedback like you do John. I have over 4,000 feedback on eBay, and have never asked for one of them. Can you say the same about QTH? Yes John, with all your RECENT Feedback we get a pretty good picture of how honest you are. You really want to go there? I have never got disqualified in ANY Contest either!
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

You just can't help yourself, have to keep running your mouth in someone else's post which is against the rules!

Lets see if Scott chimes in as I am seeing facebook mentality in many of these feedback post.

I don't bully anyone unlike your nosey self, putting your face into others business and posting where you should not.
Must be you cannot read the rules.

Just because some scammer continues to post BS as I didn't let him walk all over me or anyone doesn't mean I'm bad.
I could spout crap on here too but this is not what the forum is for and I am surprised scott lets this type of behavior continue.

It does not affect my integrity, just shows some people have no life like you.

Go where? You know where to go!

You are in the wrong but as usual you start crap like this as you have no life and nothing better to do.

Get a job, donate some time, help someone out besides trolling and writing incoherent comments.
73 -

W1JCW
John