NE7E Pat is a time waster. Don't waste your time!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9XR

NE7E Pat is a time waster. Don't waste your time!

Post by K9XR »

I have an ad here on QTH for a FORCE 12 SIGMA 5 Antenna. I received a response from Pat, NE7E Stating: I will take it. He did not say maybe or I will think about it, he said he would take it. I told him I would get the shipping firmed up tonight because the small tablet I have access to in the daytime is a PITA. I clearly stated the price was $325 PLUS shipping which I guessed would be anywhere from $35 to $45. I spent about 40 minutes looking for the best shipping price. It turned out to be FEDEX Ground for 48.59. I told him I would take PayPal with no problem. So I told him it would be a grand total of $373.59. He sent me an email saying: I can't go $400 sorry, I'm going to pass. First of all $373.59 isn't $400. If he has any sense at all he should have been able to figure approximately what it would cost. Yeah, I know, I didn't lose except for about 40 minutes of my time, but believe me I could have found something better to do than waste it on a deadbeat buyer. My advice: Don't waste your time on Pat NE7E