K4IUG good seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k0ivk

K4IUG good seller

Post by k0ivk »

I did business with Archie K4IUG and was very satisfied with the transaction. However once again I had issues with the payment via PayPal.
Paypal sent the money to an account that didn't exist, due to software issue. When I cancelled 1st payment and resent the money, it went through OK but I was only refunded the1st payment not the fee. So I paid the fee twice to send same payment to same recipient. I never use PayPal unless the other party insists. Some buyers actually get mad because I won't take PayPal.