Tom N7WI - Good Deal - W1JCW

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W1JCW

Tom N7WI - Good Deal - W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

Sold an Acom 2000 to Tom recently and all went well.

No problem with Fed Ex getting it there in two packages which is nice now a days the way these carriers are.

All installation and tested worked as it should along with fine tuning the bands.

Tom was easy to work with and communicated well and sent funds quickly

I would deal with him again.
73 -

W1JCW
John
N7WI

Re: Tom N7WI - Good Deal - W1JCW

Post by N7WI »

Thank's again John for the great service and transaction. Everything was smoooooth... When the amp got here I saw that it was double boxed, thanks! I didn't even ask for that... I appreciate you going the extra mile for me and giving me a great deal. When I opened the box it looked like it came direct from ACOM, Very well packed and protected! I put it right into service and for a three year old amp this thing not only look's New, it work's just as nice. Thank you for All your help with this and great communication. If you have any other HAM products let me know as I will deal with you again! Where do I mark the Five Stars at?