Tony Warren - Ripped off, Scammed. :o(

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
chatterbawx

Tony Warren - Ripped off, Scammed. :o(

Post by chatterbawx »

On May 2. I replied to an add of a gentlemen offering a Browning Golden eagle CB base station, plus an Antron-99 antenna. I emailed him and we agreed on $200 plus my Galaxy 99v radio as a trade. I gave him a week, nothing from him, no email, no tracking number, no phone call. I trusted this loser.
Now, here I am, $200 less, and no radio, or antenna, no Galaxy!
this upsets me, why do people do this. he has not replied to my emails or calls. :O(

Here is his info:
Tony Warren.
4200 bay St.
apt: #169
Fremont, CA

I am partially disabled, and live on a fixed income. And thought i was getting a decent deal. Instead, I get ripped off, by some loser, who probably does this for a living.

If anyone has an old cb base, collecting dust, let me know, I have $200 to spend, thank you,
god bless