AB3IY, Rich, is a GREAT SELLER

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N3RT

AB3IY, Rich, is a GREAT SELLER

Post by N3RT »

I bought an AL-82 amplifier from Rich and picked it up at his QTH. The night before, we each got on the air and I heard how well it sounded, then at his QTH we fired it up and read the output on different bands - it worked perfectly. Drove it home and it worked great at my QTH. He even included a custom made dust cover for the amp. He was also very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended! - Jay, N3RT
AB3IY

Re: AB3IY, Rich, is a GREAT SELLER

Post by AB3IY »

Thank you Jay, it was a pleasure to meet you and your son. I'm so glad, that you are happy with your purchase, this is the most important factor for me, when I sell equiptment. I wouldn't hesitate to do businesses with Jay N3RT, he's a good guy. Regards, Richard Sacco AB3IY
N1LQ

AB3IY, Rich, is a First Rate Seller A++++

Post by N1LQ »

I just bought a TT 715 RF processor from Richard. He is a pleasure to do business with. All aspects of this transaction were seamless. He is a great packer as well. Thank you Richard for an excellent experience with this transaction. IMO you can buy from him with confidence. Best 73 de N1LQ-Dave
AB3IY

Re: AB3IY, Rich, is a GREAT SELLER

Post by AB3IY »

Thank you Dave, I'm so happy that you are enjoying your processor. Thank you for the quick payment. Regards Richard Sacco AB3IY