Great Experience Purchasing from K9MK!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KL5CB

Great Experience Purchasing from K9MK!

Post by KL5CB »

I purchased a radio and accessories from Mike - K9MK, and the experience couldn’t have been better! Mike was super responsive to messages, willing to provide advice to a newer HAM, and shipped quickly following payment. The radio and accessories were well packed, just as described, and clean! I wouldn’t hesitate to work with Mike - K9MK, again, and I look forward to keeping in touch! Thanks again, for everything! -73
-BT Roberts
KL5CB
Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska