N5FF is a Stand Up Guy!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
NF4J

N5FF is a Stand Up Guy!

Post by NF4J »

I purchased a Timewave Navigator from Saad a few weeks ago. It is the Silver Case Model (US Interface). The unit was boxed very good and professional like. The unit itself looks to be practically brand new, so it has been very well taken care of. When setting it up for use with my TS480 I had a few problems and sent Saad an email. Not only did he reply back, he Called me on the phone. He is Very Genuine and was adamant about making sure all was ok. I got everything set up correctly and the Navigator works perfectly...I had missed something in the settings that caused the issue. Saad is representative of the Integrity and Character of Ham Radio and I would Not hesitate purchasing anything from him Ever. Thanks Saad! de Danny - NF4J