yAESU 1000 D VFO A problem.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ke3ku

yAESU 1000 D VFO A problem.

Post by ke3ku »

My 1000 D VFO A works on PKT, RTTY, FM, and AM on CW and USB (on all bands)
Sounds like a high hiss as a filter hiss (maybe)
On the lower bands the radio must be in LSB to operate in USB mode.
Upper bands the radio still seems to be in USB even though I put it in LSB.
Sub VFO B seems to work fine. This started during CQWW. When I tapped on the right corner of the radio the
problem corrected. But after a few times of doing this the problem will not go away now. I have the radio open
and spent several hours with no luck. Not sure if anyone had the same issue or can stear me in the
right direction. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, KE3KU