N0YG

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n0vcu

N0YG

Post by n0vcu »

Bummer Deal: I answered an ad put here on qth and was told I was the buyer of the radio. Sent a USPS M.O. as requested the next day. I e-mail n0yg to ask if he had recieved my M.O. and he informed me that he had refused my M.O. and sold the radio to someone else. Not what I would call a good guy. I don't think this is the way it's suppose to be done. Am I wrong ??? Thanks, Steve, n0vcu.
KC0UKR

Post by KC0UKR »

This guy has a similar complaint over on QRZ.com for doing the same thing.

He also had a strange exchange with me where he advertised looking for a particular trade and when I responded he said he had made a mistake and accidentily asked for the trade.
Very odd to me.

This one is on my "To Avoid" List for sure.
w4amp

Post by w4amp »

Just write your name on the MO next to his to cash it. I have had that happen before too. At least your just out 37 cents!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
n0yg

Feed back

Post by n0yg »

It seems like nØvcu is PO'ed because he lost out on 1 of the items I had for sale back in October of 05 and now he wants to BITCH about it here, lol. I always keep a list of who's who and you lost out.Accept the fact that you are PO'ed because you did not get the deal I offered and someone else beat you out. Get over it. If there is some one who needs to be on a avoid list it is you, STEVE , for falsely acusing people.
n0yg

KCØUKR

Post by n0yg »

iT IS SURE funny that all of you posted here on the SAME DAY, lol. right !!!!
KC0UKR

Re: KCØUKR

Post by KC0UKR »

n0yg wrote:iT IS SURE funny that all of you posted here on the SAME DAY, lol. right !!!!
What a brilliant response in defense of your own lame actions.
We all had bad exposure to you around the same time and it has simply taken you this long to figure it out?

Keep up the good work....Genius.
n0yg

Ed - kcØukr

Post by n0yg »

Talk about a brilliant reply. Yours is the best yet, lol. Mr Harris, this concerns you how??? From looking at your LAME reply, you haven't ever bought anything, you are just leaving a replying and for what reason?? Some people get their kicks putting down others. You sound as thou you are a 16 yr old.
WR4N

Post by WR4N »

This is why it is important to e-mail the specifics of a deal & then keep the e-mails saved! Is there an e-mail which proves that you had a deal? Is there an e-mail that states when payment will be sent? Also, was the money order sent when promised? Did you e-mail the seller saying that it was on the way? Post the e-mails ... & the truth always comes out!