VE5RH Richard

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kj4uzm

VE5RH Richard

Post by kj4uzm »

VERY IMPRESSED with VE5RH. I an ad that Richard had. The description said unused, unopened boxes. Heard that before and find its been taken out of the box. Not from Richard. The box was pristine even traveling for 8 days from Canada to Florida. The radio has never been out of the box and everything inside still factory wrapped. Richard had his number on the ad and welcomed calls and text messages. We spoke on the phone. He said it might be a week before shipping but would try and get me a quote sooner. On a Sunday in Canada he found an open post office. He called me from the location with the quote and the exchange dollar rate. He explained how to do the US to Canadian exchange on Pay Pal. New to me. He sent tracking info and followed up with another call. Very detailed. During the week he kept me updated and checked to see if the radio had arrived. It arrived ahead of time. Texted him to let him know. Within a minute my phone rang. Do not hesitate to buy. Richard is very honest.