W2HP ROTOR REBUILD/REPAIR

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8ERM

W2HP ROTOR REBUILD/REPAIR

Post by N8ERM »

Just had a conversation woth Pete W2HP about a rotor. He took time for my questions. I have used him in the past and he does a fantastic job with the ham rotors. I would not hesitate to recommend him as the go-to guy for your rotor repair and rebuild.
Thanks Pete,
Terry N8ERM

Re: W2HP ROTOR REBUILD/REPAIR

Post by 3321 »

Own a Ham II rotor and box. Last serviced 2011. When the rotor took a dirt nap in Feb. 2021, I went back to the original rotor repair. However parts were not available. I then contacted the next repair servicer. Their response ..8 weeks for turn around. Let’s just say I have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel and I’m not getting any younger. Time was of the essence. I came across Pete Adely (Whisky Two Highway Patrol). Had a nice conversation with him, and decided that he would be my best choice. He diagnosed the problem within one day of rotor and box receipt and proceeded to work on bringing it back to life. He had all the parts for its repair. He refurbished the rotor and re-painted it. The rotor box was serviced, updated including updating the lighting to include LED’s for the dial. It was returned in about 1 week. Upon opening the box, my first words were “Holy Cow, what a BEAUTIFUL JOB”. It didn’t resemble what I originally sent him. The rotor works perfectly, and the addition of the LED lights to the dial makes all the difference. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY. Prompt, excellent service, combined with reasonable prices. HERE IS MY ADVICE...FORGET THE REST...PETE IS THE BEST.
Herb K4HMK
w2hp

Post by w2hp »

Herb was a very happy rotor user. Well, I made him happier. Genuine Ham. With Swiss Cheese. On old world RYE cut by hand. Sure wish every was so courteous and happy with old world craftsmanship. Thank you Herb. Top Ham.
k6ij

Post by k6ij »

I used W2HP in the past years for rotor parts while living in Hawaii, great service and fast shipping. Best part reasonable prices.

aloha, Fred KH7Y