N8ERM Terry Great Ham

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
iam4thapack

N8ERM Terry Great Ham

Post by iam4thapack »

I was privileged to be able to purchase 2 X Drake W-4 Wattmeters from Terry. He described them accurately and promptly shipped. He is a great seller and I will purchase from him again.

Shane KI4M
N8ERM

Re: N8ERM Terry Great Ham

Post by N8ERM »

Shane KI4M,
Thanks for the feedback. I hope to buy from or sell to you in the future. You have been a pleasure to deal with.
73, Terry N8ERM