kd5zsx

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
greg3942

kd5zsx

Post by greg3942 »

I want to give my feedback about Dan, KD5ZSX. First of all he is a Ham of integrity, skill, and just a pleasure to deal with. I obtained a Amplifier from him that is in great shape. Dan did alot of upgrades to the Amp to make it like a new Amp. The only thing not new in my Amp is the power supply,
(Transformer) and the tuning coils. Dan met me via car to deliver the amp to me so not to have to put up with shipping and the way articles get broken when shipped via any of the shipping companies.
You know kharma works in different ways, good and bad. In this case Kharma I am sure the good kind will come back to Dan in many ways for the way he deals with people and presents himself to others. Once again I would highly recommend Dan if you need or want to deal with him concerning any Ham related articles.
God Bless Dan and his family. 73 de Greg, WE5GNF