WB4BMQ - Excellent Transaction A+++

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AD4EB

WB4BMQ - Excellent Transaction A+++

Post by AD4EB »

I am one of the lucky ones who have had the privilege to purchase equipment from Loyd WB4BMQ. I bought one his HDX-572 towers which is in excellent condition. Not only did I acquire the tower, but Loyd has graciously shared his extensive knowledge and experience to ensure that I have success with installing and safely utilizing it. Thanks Loyd for all your help. If he has something you need to buy or sell, don’t hesitate.