*** BEWARE OF N5OYA **** YOU READ YOU DECIDE!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KI4MEK

Got another one

Post by KI4MEK »

Floyd has another victim, see his feedback on ebay under tenngiftemporium. He's scammed a bunch of us. How do we get the message out there to more hams to hopefully save one from this predator.
wa4cch

Re: Got another one

Post by wa4cch »

KI4MEK wrote:Floyd has another victim, see his feedback on ebay under tenngiftemporium. He's scammed a bunch of us. How do we get the message out there to more hams to hopefully save one from this predator.

:shock: i can't find him how about a link
K0CRX

Post by K0CRX »

wc4r

Burned me it seems

Post by wc4r »

I found these posts too late.
I sent Floyd a $90 money order for an AM filter for my Yaesu FT-101 on 9/27/07. He received it that Saturday emailing me it will ship Monday (2 day delivery). 7 days later nothing.
No response by email or phone yet. At least it wasn't hundred's of dollars.
Yes, I will follow through with fraud charges and tracking him. I read elsewhere he ran carnivals games around the country. Fits him I guess.
wc4r

Sale went okay

Post by wc4r »

Floyd, N5OYA finally came through with the filter and it works. Maybe not honest when it was shipped but he came through.
He did give me his phone number as 330-745-4895. He uses Vonage service and it comes back as an Ohio number.
Hope this helps some of you.
k9kxq

Post by k9kxq »

Floyd Wolfe got me too, he ripped me off on a FL101 shipping box, never sent it back and won't answer emails, 2 years now...

Jim/k9kxq
"Si vis pacem, para bellum."
w8jn

floyd got me also

Post by w8jn »

long time ago, probably 4 years ago. i purchased an "excellent" butternut vertical from floyd. i received a bent cracked box of broken parts. he lived in ohio at the time and so did i. he gave me this long story about wind damage and i should be able to fix it. he then did his "queen for a day" act (if you guys remember that pitiful show) and told me about all his financial troubles. i told him i was going to sue him in small claims court. he said "bring it on and get in line". i blew it off as a learning experience. look out for floyd.
happy hoss trading paul w8jn

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
wb6don

Post by wb6don »

This guys neck must hurt from looking over his shoulder all the time.

(actually, I just wanted to move the thread back to the top!! :twisted: )