W2HP rotator/rotor repair

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W6RGS

W2HP rotator/rotor repair

Post by W6RGS »

Had my second transaction with Pete. A pleasure to work with him. This week he repaired my damaged Ham IV rotor in record time and at a very fair price. Easy to communicate with Pete. And I appreciate his patience in explaining the internal mechanisms. Pete is more than worthy of your trust and business. You won't be disappointed.
73 Bill W6RGS