AB3IY - Richard Sacco A++++

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k6ian

AB3IY - Richard Sacco A++++

Post by k6ian »

Richard is a pretty outstanding person in the brief time that I conversed with him regarding our transaction. We spoke over the phone several times, and he took the time to Elmer me in the ways of selling and buying Ham Radio equipment on forums such as this. He let me know that you never send a payment to someone as a gift, you always send it as a purchase. Even though he the seller paid the transaction fees to PayPal. This is to protect the buyer in the event someone mails you a box of rocks. When he shipped it, he sent me the tracking info, and once it was delivered he followed up again with me to make sure it was not damaged and that I was happy with the transaction. The condition of the item was exactly as he described, he even sent the receipt for warranty purposes down the road. I wouldn't hesitate in the future to do business with Richard again. He's one of the good guys!

Thanks again Richard!

73's
Ian - K6IAN
AB3IY

Re: AB3IY - Richard Sacco A++++

Post by AB3IY »

Hell Ian - Thank you very much for a great transaction. Ian is not only a good ham, but a very good individual. I love meeting people like Ian, that's what makes ham radio a great hobby. Regards, Richard Sacco AB3IY