W4HRK – Solid Character and Man of His Word

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KL7EZ

W4HRK – Solid Character and Man of His Word

Post by KL7EZ »

I purchased a Drake L7 Amplifier from Tim – W4HRK, Friday 02/21/2020. Tim posted his awesome L7 here on QTH. Fortunately, I searched QTH classifieds the same morning of the post. These amplifiers go very fast and can be difficult to find. Tim quickly responded to my email within the hour. I mentioned that I was out of town, and Tim said that he would hold the amp for me until I arrived home.

Not only did Tim hold the amp for me, he sold me the L7 at a very fair and reasonable price. Tim even offered to meet me half way to make the transaction. Tim is an honest, fair, polite ham that knows his gear well. You can believe in his word. I’d definitely do business with Tim again.

Thank you, Tim

Scott – KL7EZ
Gallatin, TN