K1RMW, Ryan

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Ku4ws

K1RMW, Ryan

Post by Ku4ws »

I bought and paid for a Icom 7300 K1RMW, Ryan had listed. We made and agreement and I sent the money. Now he sold it to some one else and back out on the deal with me I did get a refund. Do not do business with him because he will back out on you.
Chuck
KU4WS
k1rmw

Re: K1RMW, Ryan

Post by k1rmw »

I refunded Chuck as soon as I realized I was not going to be able to complete the sale. Shipping, Insurance, PayPal fees were not going to make the deal viable. I way underestimated my actual shipping fees.

This is not the way I do business and does not reflect on my normal practices.

Ryan
K1RMW
Ku4ws

Re: K1RMW, Ryan

Post by Ku4ws »

I have missed 3 deal on 7300 because my money is still no been put back in my PayPal account. So how does and apologize help me.
ku4ws