RV3APM is a good guy!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8VZ

RV3APM is a good guy!

Post by N8VZ »

I recently completed a transaction with Serge, RV3APM. He sent me the funds via Western Unon very promptly. I had never used WU before, so he patiently explained to me how it worked. Once we agreed on the deal, he sent the money from Moscow, and it was available at my local WU office within just a few hours. No problem whatsoever. I was a little leery at first about dealing with a foreign ham, but after we exchanged some emails, it became clear that he was an honest man. The way the deal was handled proved that my assessment on that point was correct. I highly recommend Serge as an honest ham who will follow through on what he says. I would not hestitate to deal with him again as either a seller or a buyer!

Carl
Carl J. Denbow
N8VZ
k8pcu

RV3AMP SERGE

Post by k8pcu »

:D :D Would like to ad to this by saying that Serge is without any question a man of his word. I have had and hope to have many more dealings with this "GENTLEMAN". Highly recommend him to anyone. Jim K8PCU morerf.com :D :D
RV3APM

TNX!

Post by RV3APM »

Hi Carl and Jim

Thanks for your good feedback .
It was pleasure deals with you .
I hope we continue in future.

73! Serge
RV3APM
K6CVC

Serge is a great ham.

Post by K6CVC »

I have known and dealt with serge for over 4 years. I have done dozens of deals with him and I can say he is excellent to deal with and a man of his word. Two thumbs up!
Chuck Costa
K6CVC
Licensed Since 1968 Formerly WN6IVC & WA6EZM
RV3APM

Chuck -THANKS!

Post by RV3APM »

Hi Chuck

Thanks.
I am glad hear you and always pleasure have deal with you .

Best 73!

Serge
RV3APM