KD2ITW

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AA5LL

KD2ITW

Post by AA5LL »

James and I just completed a successful and very smooth transaction. I purchased an item from James and he took the time to partially disassemble it per my request, double-boxed it, made shipment on the same as day he received my payment and emailed me the details. The item perfectly matched his description. I highly recommend doing business with James.
W1QJ

Re: KD2ITW

Post by W1QJ »

I met James just last week for the second time. I had met him briefly once before a couple of years ago. But last week I had to stop by his house in NJ. He actually was so kind as to invite me for dinner but I was on a tight schedule and had to get on the road for my ultimate destination. We did chat for a while and we have many things in common. We did do some business together and everything went perfectly. I would not hesitate doing business with James again. I am glad you had a good deal with him also.
donate life
KC3NTS

Re: KD2ITW

Post by KC3NTS »

W1QJ,

You tested a Heathkit SB-230 Linear Amplifier for James. I am happy to say I purchased it today.
Everything you guys have said is true. He is moving to another QTH so stay tuned for his call in.
He took time out of his schedule to box and ship the same day we confirmed the TX.

All is well, check me out on QRZ and you will see why.

Sincerely,

KC3NTS (John)