N9WZG, John is good Buyer

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WA1BRI

N9WZG, John is good Buyer

Post by WA1BRI »

I sold a complete Hustler Vertical to John and the sale went very well.
His payment came very fast and he kept me up to date on receiving the package and even installing the antenna.
Shipping it to John was a challenge because of the 6 foot length, but I was able to protect it with wood strapping and bubble wrap.
These are great verticals and easier to assemble compared to some of the more complicated ones.
Thank you to John for letting me know about it.
de, jack, WA1BRI
n9wzg

Re: N9WZG, John is good Buyer

Post by n9wzg »

I couldn't ask for a better packed antenna.
But best of all was how Kind and Generous and Gentlemen Jack was during this entire transaction.