Transaction With AB3IY

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K4MFD

Transaction With AB3IY

Post by K4MFD »

I bought a Ten Tec 307 Speaker from Richard AB3IY and I am very happy all the way around. He does quick emails, super fast shipping, provided a tracking number and the speaker is super nice and works great. I would be more than happy to buy agian from Richard. He is your go to guy for great Ten Tec stuff. :D

73's
Jeff Bible
K4MFD
AB3IY

Re: Transaction With AB3IY

Post by AB3IY »

Thank you Jeff- I'm so glad, that your happy with your purchase. Thank you again. Regards, Richard Sacco AB3IY