KG4MLO Doing Business With,

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
na7dp

KG4MLO Doing Business With,

Post by na7dp »

Hi Ron and all the rest, It been a few month since I and KG4MLO conducted some business. I have been a bit slow in writing this review, slow fingers. A lot has been happening on mine end that took up a much of my focus. Kindly understand. I am here to add my A1 rating to dealing with KG4MLO and would work with him again. I received what was stated in his ad maybe a little more and I think he might have spent a bit more on shipping but was true to the amount that was in his ad at his cost. These day you take a chance on the character of a stranger and I was not disappointed. Thanks Ron