BEWARE OF MARK SCOTT K4JUT

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KD7RJ

BEWARE OF MARK SCOTT K4JUT

Post by KD7RJ »

Mark attempted to buy a radio that was listed here with a firm price; it stated in the ad insurance would be at buyers expense if desired and PayPal gift or Postal Money order were the only form of payment accepted. Mark starts out as a very interested buyer. Mark wants more pictures than in the ad. I asked him if I send him pictures and they look good, is he actually gonna buy the radio, Mark says yes. I provide him with many pictures and Mark agrees the pictures look good. Mark makes a lowball offer of over $100 less than the listing offer. It's rejected. Mark try other lowball offers. All his offers are rejected. Once Mark figures he can't negotiate price, he wants me to pay for his insurance. Rejected again! Mark then wants me to accept PayPal because he is afraid he is going to loose his money. Rejected again, Mark then makes claims that are just not true such as I demand PayPal gift, ad clearly stating "or Postal Money Order". His last attempt is/was to threaten negative feed back about me on QTH if I do not accept his offer. Mark follows through with statements which are just not true because he unsuccessfully failed to get the price down. Mark Scott K4JUT will waste your time and try anything he can to weasel a deal and then lie about it on QTH if he does not get his way. This is the truth and whole truth and just had to share this.