Sheila Dedrick

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
bass_ronnie

Sheila Dedrick

Post by bass_ronnie »

THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT HIM I TURN HIM TO THE LAW HE BROUGHT SOMETHING FROM ME AND IN STAED OF SENDING HIM MY RADIO I CHECK OUT THE TRAVELERS CHECK AND THEY WAS CONTERFIT SO I HAD TO MARK THEM WITH A MARKER VOID ACROSS THEM AND SEND THEM TO THE THMOAS COOK TRAVERLERS CHECK COMPANY AND THEY POST TO CHECK IN ON IT SO WATCH HIM HE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE IS A CHRISTAIN AND SENDING MORE MONEY WHAT HE BROUGHT THE ITEM FOR THEM YOU POST TO GET A WESTERN UNION TO SEND TO HIS COUSIN FOR BOOKS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THEN WHEN YOU SEND THE WESTERN UNION THEN THE TRAVELERS WILL COME BACK CANTERFIT SO WATCH HIM PLEASE JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW AND WATCH HIM
ronnie bass
W4AJF

What?

Post by W4AJF »

Translation anyone?
ab7r

Ditto....what?

Post by ab7r »

hahahaha....

I was thinking exactly the same thing! What language is this?
N4ATS

Post by N4ATS »

Turn off your "cap lock" button before you have a heart attack...
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com
KN4N

New extra?

Post by KN4N »

Good to see the new extra class hams getting into trading and learning the hobby. :oops:
WR0T-1

Extra Class?????????

Post by WR0T-1 »

See why ham radio is going away. Extra class jerks that were not even 4th class CBers.

We are DOOMED.........Might as well sell your gear while you can..

Anyone wanta buy ALL of mine??? It is for sale.......................

Even the tower, antennas and every single piece of coax is going . Just too many fruit cakes and retards for me anymore............ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
K0CRX

Post by K0CRX »

WELL I DONT NO WATS RONG WITH YOU FELLERS THE GUY GOT TOOK ON A BAD RADIO DEAL AND WONTS US ALL TWO NO ABOUT IT I THINK THATS A PERTY NICE THING TO DO DONT YOU
VE3TMT

Post by VE3TMT »

This is more funny than reruns of Seinfeld!