Poor Seller KI0NN

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
isKDOUSA

Poor Seller KI0NN

Post by isKDOUSA »

I Replied to a for sale on here last week . The seller is : KI0NN DAVID L DOONAN GREAT BEND KS I purchased a Used MFJ-259 . it arrived double boxed wrapped in small store plastic bags. No
bubble wrap nothing to protect it. The power supply is Not a Matching power supply for or from MFJ.
He told me it was his but the item has what looks like Yard Sale or Flea Market Stickers on it . The user manual has property of lables on it . As per reading the user manual i did check to see if the unit had been shipped with or without a 9V battery in it. Only to find Cut and Taped wires inside the MFJ 259 , NO Battery installed. Cut Wires No Soder just Electric Tape. i need not tell all the readers more
i believe you can decide if you ever want to purchase anything that KI0NN Sells on QTH or Other sites
a POOR SELLER
this post is from KD0USA Barry Palm Beach County FL
good luck to all :!: