WW0E

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ww0e

Re: WW0E

Post by ww0e »

RADIO WILL ARRIVE AT HIS QTH TODAY !!
wAS NOT SENT TO Ohio, mis read tracking number.

Jerry WW0E

Expected Delivery on
WEDNESDAY
AUGUST
by
8:00pm

Status
Out for Delivery
August 14, 2019 at 8:37 am

Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery: Arrival by 8:00pm

FAIRFIELD, CT 06825
ww0e

Post by ww0e »

Tracking Number: 9536111781049218389716
Your item was delivered to the front desk, reception area, or mail room at 2:19 pm on August 14, 2019 in FAIRFIELD, CT 06825.

Status
Delivered
August 14, 2019 at 2:19 pm

Delivered, Front Desk/Reception/Mail Room

FAIRFIELD, CT 06825

--------------

Jerry WW0E
kh8ac

Post by kh8ac »

KA2FIR. What is your involvement in this transaction ??

Yes. I paid for a USED ICOM 551D money order only.

I was sent a tracking number and looked it up (USPS) a few times just to be aware when this semi-heavy package would arrive. When it was delivered it was left at an address in OHIO. (I am in Connecticut) Would not anybody show a little concern ?

It seems this was all an error as to tracking numbers. I did receive the unit today. I WAS THE ONE WHO NOTIFIED WW0E THAT I HAD POSTED HERE.

I have been ripped a few times in the past mostly at Ebay. I think it is a good thing to report problems with transactions to help others in the future. One complaint could always equal some simple grudge or something like that. Multiples can be a warning.(?)

Again !!!! Maybe I was a little hasty at screaming but what did I say ? Was it that terrible ?

In conclusion this ended up being a shipping and tracking error. I did get that final delivery message..left at.... so ?

There is nothing in this transaction for anybody to get excited about and any problem was promptly investigated and resolved !!!