N3AIF Larry Horochov

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N2DJS

N3AIF Larry Horochov

Post by N2DJS »

I attemped to purchase his NUE-PSK that he had listed on the forum. The picture that he had in the listing was blurry at best. I sent an email to see if it was available. He confirmed it was. I then asked which revision it was as well as if it had the optional USB add on board. He immediatly became condescending and said he was done answering questions. When I asked for a clear picture, he became irrate. He then told me to go "F#c* myself" and he said he sold it to someone else.

I am not sure of anyone on this forum who is willing to part with their hard earned money without knowing the model and condition of the item they are buying. I guess you will have to take Larry's word that it is a "good deal" regardless if it works, has issues, or looks like it was dropped off a building. I also have never seen a seller insult a buyer who is trying to give him money.

I believe Larry is a stain on the hobby as well as transctions here on QTH. I also hope the other buyer gets what he expected.
n3aif

Re: N3AIF Larry Horochov

Post by n3aif »

This guy is delusional....he's pissed that I sold it to someone who wanted and knew what the modem was capable of and was second in line so I sold it to him instead.
N2DJS

Post by N2DJS »

Larry,

I would be happy to post our email exchange for the community, however they have decency standards. However I would be happy to forward the conversation in its entirety if someone asked.

I could care less about who you sold it to. I just know I was not going to give you a dollar without a clear picture of what I was paying you for physically.

I would recommend you don't slander me any further.
n3aif

Post by n3aif »

Like I stated before.....keep away from N2JDS.....complains about me, well he obviously didn't know anything about the NUE-PSK. and if I sold it to him he would have hounded me forever to get it working....no complaints from the guy I sold it to!! Stay clear of N2JDS.