W8TTH - Concerned

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w0bkr

W8TTH - Concerned

Post by w0bkr »

Paid via PP over a month ago for one of Norm's Products. Since then no response to emails can't reach via phone. Tried his wife's email, NADA. Other ops complaining of same. Really messing up my tower project. Filed dispute with PP see what happens if they can get his attention, I sure can't.
w7ry

Re: W8TTH - Concerned

Post by w7ry »

Not surprising. They were at Dayton 2019 though.

I tried to get a custom made top for a R25. They advertise custom welding and fabrication.

It was a REAL problem to get what I wanted. Never did get it either. I had to drill my own holes for my non standard bearing.

Good luck!
Jim W7RY
w0bkr

Re: W8TTH - Concerned

Post by w0bkr »

I gave up and got my funds back, finally, via PP. Never again. Easy to answer an email or pick up the phone. Likely a good guy