Scammer Alert

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
winfordb

Scammer Alert

Post by winfordb »

Someone is using K5BCN callsign trying to purchase an item that I have for sale on this website. I contacted K5BCN and he advised that he did not inquire about the item that I have for sale. The person is using the IP address 103.209.252.108. email robwatson2626@gmail.com.
DE W8XC
N8ECH

Re: Scammer Alert

Post by N8ECH »

I too was contacted by this person yesterday regarding an item I have had for sale. The IP comes back to Australia, and who knows where after that.
It is readily apparent that he/she has no knowledge about "the item" as it is referred to in the emails.

Don