SCAMMER - Christine Padilla

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
NY4Q

SCAMMER - Christine Padilla

Post by NY4Q »

Just got this, then after a couple of exchanges, she offers an additional $50 for me to hold the item until the cashier's check arrives, etc..

---

Name: Christine Padilla
Callsign: WYKNC
E-mail: christinepadilla70000@gmail.com
IP Address: 162.253.219.14 -- (Check IP at https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/162.253.219.14)

The response is:

Still for sale ?
Poppy68

Re: SCAMMER - Christine Padilla

Post by Poppy68 »

"Hello
Okay I'm willing to add an extra $50 for you to reserve it in my favor.. And I'll be mailing a Cashier check for the payment, and once the bank posts the fund, which shouldn't take more than a day, I'll arrange for the shipping. Let me have your name and address so that I can arrange for the payment"

I received the same inquiry from this individual on 7-14-19 for an item listed on this site!!! "DEFINITELY A SCAMMER"!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry K4VDH
[/b]
K1ZH

Re: SCAMMER - Christine Padilla

Post by K1ZH »

I had the EXACT same conversation with "Christine Padilla" on this site.