K3BF - GREAT Seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wx7p

K3BF - GREAT Seller

Post by wx7p »

I recently purchased an Expert 2k-FA from Dr. Felder, K3BF.

The transaction was smooth throughout. He even got the guess on shipping almost exactly correct! He kept in constant communication throughout the process.

The item arrived in fine shape. No problem with the packing, not even a nudge to the inner box.

You won't get junk from Bruce!

73, Janet WX7P
k3bf

Re: Janet WX7P

Post by k3bf »

Janet and I just completed a flawless transaction together. He bought my mint SPE Expert 2K-FA amplifier. After using PayPal funds transfer I shipped it via FedEx Ground, fully insured from Pensacola, FL up to him in the Pacific NW. It took 5 business days to arrive and he was able to track it all the way.
We were in pretty much in constant communication by email and cell phone. It was a pleasure to do this deal. He was a gentleman and we came to a quick agreement on pricing. I priced it fairly and he agreed to pick up the shipping which I estimated within $1.00 of the actual amount.

We were both delighted with the outcome of the deal. Janet is great to deal with and I HIGHLY recommend him.
Dr. Bruce Felder, K3BF