BEWARE OF N2WOF - JAMES 'DOUG' SWANN

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ab6bn

BEWARE OF N2WOF - JAMES 'DOUG' SWANN

Post by ab6bn »

Please pass the word. This Op is not worth transacting business with.

May 3rd, I agreed to purchase his Yaesu FT-400XDR and FT-70DR. Paid him via PayPal, I even pay for the fees.

First response was "he's out of town", second response was he's stuck while "out of town", and that he will have his wife RAINA - KJ4EOV or his son
Chris KJ4ETE ship the radios to me.

It's been almost 2 months and I still haven't heard from him.

It's a hard earned money and it's just not a good experience from a fellow Amateur Radio Operator!

Please beware of this OM, and NEVER, NEVER, do business with him, N2WOF, his wife, KJ4EOV, or his son KJ4ETE.

Please, please, avoid them.

Cesar Katada - AB6BN